Maintaining dignity during your remaining days
EZ Health and Hospice Care Of Boston Group understands how it feels to see your loved ones suffering from a life-limiting illness. We’ve been there, too. With our hospice programs, we aim to relieve your loved ones from pain and other forms of discomfort to help them face the end of life with peace of mind.
Our hospice care services bring a team of highly skilled individuals, including nurses, hospice aides, spiritual advisors, social workers, and physicians. Together, we can provide the following programs to our hospice patients:
- Pain management and symptom control
- Doctor’s visits
- Medication management
- Assistance with the use of medical equipment or devices
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Nutrition counseling
- In-patient care when needed
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Chaplain services
- Medical social services
- Bereavement support and grief counseling for all family members
TALK TO US
If you have any questions in mind, please let us know. You may send us a message here or via phone call.