We are compelled to provide the highest of healthcare services by means of:
- Employing people qualified by training, experience and education.
- Ensuring personnel are currently registered, licensed or certified as required.
- Verifying personnel have had pre-employment physicals and testing for communicable diseases as required by the health care facility prior to assignment.
- Maintaining records on employees, to include evidence of a background check. At a minimum, this will consist of a Nurse Aide Registry, and CORI check for persons with direct access to residents, patients or clients.
- Establishing a policy for annual performance assessments of employees.
- Reporting suspected drug tampering or diversion; poor nursing practices; and suspected violations of the Massachusetts Patient Abuse Law as required.
- Following certifications pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 62C, section 1.
We offer services for all types of health care establishments and home care individuals. We strive to be within compliance of all governing organization’s policies.
Call us today! Office Hours are from Monday to Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.